It is so easy to go overboard for kids’ Easter baskets, but do they really need all that? I feel like we just got rid of the last of the Christmas candy and we still have Valentine’s candy in my house! I am not excited about buying a bunch of Easter candy too. Here is my formula for a fun, yet low-key Easter basket:
- Pajamas- one new set of springtime pajamas each
- Bunnies- one small chocolate bunny each
- Toys- one small toy each (my kids are getting swim goggles to use this summer)
- Flip-flops- one pair of cheap, fun flip-flops each
- Accessories- one accessory each (like a hairbow, frilly socks, nail polish… whatever they like)
Don’t make yourself crazy or bust your budget trying to put together a Pinterest worthy Easter basket. Keep it simple. The kids will love it!
- Bonus tip: skip the Easter grass. It’s just going to make a big mess before it goes in the trash.